Loading...

Welcome to Arroyo Vista Family Medicine.

Arroyo Vista Family Medicine

Our Clinic

Welcome to our practice of Family Medicine and Obesity Medicine. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible care. Our website provides information about our philosophy of medical care and will answer some of your general and specific questions about our office. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.



What is Family Practice?

A Family Physician is a specialist who is trained to treat a patient both as an individual and as a part of a family unit. A Family Physician views illness as both physical and psychological process. We have expertise in all of the various fields of medicine, including pediatrics, so we can be the front line in diagnosing and treating disease. Most importantly we do not just treat illness but strive to prevent disease by helping patients to restore the balance in their lives. Family Physicians can handle about 85% of your medical needs, and coordinate care on the other 15% with selected specialists.



Office Hours:

Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, with occasional closures for special meetings and staff education programs. We close for the major holidays, but an on call physician is always available for urgent problems. Non-office hours are dedicated to continuing education, teaching, hospital meetings, medical records, special office procedures, emergency care, and office management.

Contact Us